This Tensioned Advantage Electrol 16:9 HDTV Format Motorized Projection Screen from Da-Lite has a 52 x 104" viewing area with a DA-Mat flame retardant and mildew-resistant finish. This version of the screen features enhancements over its previous version that make it a smoother operating, more professional and efficient option. The tab-tensioning mechanism now has a slimmer profile that holds the screen taut delivering an unskewed image. A more streamlined installation kit is included and the screen now comes with a longer, more comprehensive limited 5-year warranty.
This is a smooth, white, and flexible finish with a 1.0 Gain rating and 60° (L/R) viewing angle that displays little loss of resolution. DA-Mat is a good choice where the ambient light in the room is controllable. This seamless finish comes with black backing for opacity and standard black masking borders. If the finish becomes soiled, it can be cleaned with mild soap and water.
One of the major advantages of this screen is that the fabric roller can either be factory installed or at your chosen location after the ceiling recessed, UL Plenum rated extruded aluminum white housing has been roughed in. The enables you to finish the initial installation but choose your screen finish at a later date.
The screen includes two motors; one for the ceiling door and one for the fabric. The motors have been redesigned to be more silent. The interior roller now provides a smoother rollout but still features a quick reversal motor, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cutout, integral gears, capacitor, and an electric brake to prevent coasting when the screen is stopped at a chosen length. The improved built-in Low Voltage Control controls up/down and stop functions using the included 12VDC three-position switch that can be wall mounted where convenient. It can also be operated from an optional radio frequency, infrared or auxiliary transmitter.
- Standard Silent Drive System
- A quieter motor than previous DA-lite silent motors; internal vibration is minimized
- Low Voltage Control
- When you wish to control your screen from a point away from the projector, a control system is required. The Low Voltage Control System was designed to work with any of the optional Da-Lite controls; Radio Frequency Control, Infrared Control or an Auxiliary Control. This control can control any Da-Lite 3-button switch and is housed in a 12VDC box that operates from a microcomputer, relays and transformer. Functions such as up/down/stop can be controlled without concern for the position of other projector switches. The screen includes dry contact closure for use with third party controls
- Smooth Roll Technology
- This design assures the screen unrolls flat to produce an unskewed image; no impressions from the roller will show
- The tab-tensioning construction has been streamlined to keep the screen taut; tensioning optimized for flatness and to minimize tab impressions
- Simple Installation
- A more user-friendly design for more efficient and rapid construction; improved instructions
- This screen now comes with a comprehensive 5-year warranty; covers case, screen, tabs, and motor