The ARC-SW4e from Symetrix is a modular remote control wall panel with 4 switches that are programmable as momentary, latched, or radio buttons. This remote control panel provides simple control over mutes, source selection, and preset triggering. The corresponding tri-color LEDs provide user feedback. The LEDs may be linked to buttons, or the LEDs and buttons may be programmed independently. Additionally, the DSP software (included) performs all control assignments, including button and LED functionality, parameter limits, and firmware version upgrades.
The ARC-SW4e remote control panel is powered by a single channel RJ-45 connection. It also comes with an Idle mode option for use in light-sensitive environments like theaters. The hardware lockout pins accommodate an installer-supplied key switch. Furnished with a standard white single gang Decora faceplate and splash resistant overlay, the ARC-SW4e panel fits in standard US wall boxes (sold separately) for both in-wall and surface mount applications.
- Programmable Switches: Momentary, latched or radio buttons with tri-color LEDs
- Hardware Lockout Pins accommodate an installer supplied key switch
- Power and signal arrive and depart via CAT-5/6 cables
- Supports Idle mode for light-sensitive environments like theaters
- Furnished with a standard, white, single gang Decora faceplate and splash-resistant overlay