The Symetrix THI-101 Telephone Headset Interface delivers telephone audio to a Symetrix conferencing system. You can connect the phone’s headset jack with the THI-101 using the included cable. An RJ-22 jack is provided for connection to headset connector of VoIP / Digital phone. Then connect the balanced audio I / O to the Symetrix DSP and use the phone for dialing and answering calls for your teleconferencing system. The telephone audio can be processed and routed by the Symetrix DSP and all signal processing functions shall be controllable via the Symetrix DSP software. The device provides 1 balanced line input and 1 line level output. Audio inputs and outputs can be accessed via rear panel 0.15” (3.81mm) terminal block connectors. This is an RoHS compliant device and it works with any phone by connecting to the headset connection whether the phone line is POTS or VOIP.
- Easily add audio conferencing to Symetrix DSP systems
- Allows use of a telephone for dialing and for answering calls
- Features RJ-22 jack for interfacing with headset connector of VoIP / digital phone, such as Avaya, Cisco, and Adtran
- 1 balanced analog input, 1 balanced analog output for connection to Symetrix DSP
- Crossover switch to accommodate various wiring configurations
- Audio ground lift switch for noise isolation and custom cabling
- Compact form factor designed for discrete surface or under-table mounting