The Quik Pod DSLR/POV Extendable Monopod from Quik Pod is a four-section extendable monopod with an adjustable mounting head and rubberized grip able to hold photo and video cameras up to 4.4 lb when hand-held and up to 7.7 lb when used as a ground supported monopod. With the camera attached to its 1/4"-20 camera mount, you can reach out to shoot at odd and higher angles and use it to shoot self portraits and group shots with yourself included. It can also be employed for numerous applications in which you need extended reach for a 1/4"-20 mountable device. The DSLR/POV model collapses to 18" and extends to 53". It is made from hard-anodized aluminum alloy, is fully waterproof and meets ASTM/ISO saltwater standards. It features three flip-locks for secure extension, a screw-in rubber foot and a built-in self-image mirror for easier composition of self-portraits. The DSLR/POV model comes with a quick-release adapter, a GoPro camera adapter, a pocket clip, a hiking clip, a split key ring, a waterproof wrist strap, a tree bumper, a tightening tool, a gel pad for use when supporting the monopod against your belly and a carrying bag.
- Four-section extendable handheld pole with 1/4"-20 mount for cameras weighing up to 4.4 lb
- Includes screw-in rubber foot for use as monopod and has weight capacity of 7.7 lb when supported on the ground
- Three flip locks for secure length adjustment
- Extends to 53" and collapses to 18"
- Includes 1/4"-20 quick-release adapter and GoPro camera adapter
- Waterproof and meets ASTM/ISO salt water standards
- Rubberized grip handle
- Includes gel pad for stable and comfortable pole support against your stomach