The portable and lightweight Optoma PT110 WVGA PlayTime LED Gaming Projector delivers 100 lumens of brightness with a sharp 1000:1 contrast ratio. It features WVGA 854 x 480 widescreen resolution as well, which extends gaming and movie screen coverage. Plus, the PT110 can project up to a 140" diagonal image so whole families and groups of friends can enjoy gaming and watching together.
The PT110 is powered by a DLP chip system and the LED light source features a long lifespan of up to 20,000+ hours. This means you'll save money because there are no traditional projector lamps to buy or replace. LEDs are also more energy efficient and they produce less heat, which makes the projector cooler and safer when children are around.
This model also provides a variety of connectivity options. These include HDMI, VGA, composite video and analog RCA audio inputs. The projector has a built-in 3W mono speaker as well, so you can basically set up anywhere and start gaming or watching media without having to worry about a sound source. Other features include a low standby power consumption level that's less than 1W and a completely recyclable packaging design.
- Supports widescreen images for extend gaming and movie screen coverage
- Designed to project content from a game console, computer, Blu-Ray player, mobile device, etc.
- The LED light source provides vivid colors and it also saves you money since there are no lamps to buy or replace
- WVGA 854 x 480 native resolution with a brightness of 100 lumens and a 1000:1 contrast ratio
- At just 1.9 lb, the PT110 LED projector is compact and lightweight for better portability
- The PT110 can project up to a 140" diagonal image
- DLP technology provides multi-color processing to produce accurate colors
- This projector is part of the Optoma ProJect Green program, which incorporate LED technology and an energy-efficient design
- LED lamps last 20,000+ hours or 9.6 years running the projector 40 hours per week
- LEDs produce less heat and consume less power than traditional projector lamps, which means more energy savings
- Optoma uses minimal packaging to create a smaller ecological footprint. Plus, the entire package is recyclable
- Complies with RoHS standards by eliminating lead and other hazard materials