The CNPS14X 140mm Fan Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler from Zalman USA provides high quality, ultra silent cooling to your CPU. CPU cooling helps maintain system stability and reliability. This Zalman CPU cooler also fits a variety of Intel and AMD sockets for high compatibility.
This Zalman CPU cooler uses IHD (Interactive Heatpipe transfer Design) technology, which allows your computer to run smooth and stable. With height of less than 160mm, this Zalman CPU cooler can even fit in mid-tower cases with 180mm overhead space.
The U-type dual heatsink is designed to maximize the dissipation area. The heatsink is also aerodynamic so air passes through quickly and efficiently. The double induction on the heatsink also increases airflow to maximize cooling performance.
The ultra quiet 140mm fan dissipates heat quickly and silently. You can also add two extra 140mm fans (sold separately) to boost the thermal performance, ideal for overclockers. Thermal grease is also included with this CPU cooler.
- IHD Technology
- This CPU cooler utilizes IHD (Interactive Heatpipe transfer Design) technology, which helps keep your computer running smooth and stable
- U-Type Dual Heatsink
- The U-shape dual heatsink is designed to maximize the dissipation area. Plus the aerodynamically constructed double-induction heatsink increases the airflow, which maximizes cooling performance
- Ultra Quiet 140mm Fan
- The installed 140mm middle fan provides adequate CPU cooling while still being quiet
- High Quality Base
- The CPU cooler has a high quality base that is made using Zalman's unique sanding process, which provides excellent heat transfer ability
- Fits in Mid-Tower Cases
- With a height of less than 160mm, this CPU cooler can fit in a variety of cases, including mid-tower cases with a 180mm height limit
- Support for Two Optional Fans
- Overclockers and power users may require even more cooling so this CPU cooler can support up to two more 140mm fans (sold separately)
- CPU Socket Compatibility
- 2011 (Core i7 Extreme)
- 1155/1156 (Core i3, i5, i7)
- 1150 (Core i5, i7)
- 1366 (Core i7 Extreme, Core i7)
- 755 (Core 2 Quad/Duo/Extreme, Pentium Dual Core/D/4, Celeron 4)
- FM1 (Trinity)
- FM2 (Llano)
- AM3+ (Zambezi)
- AM3 (Phenom II, Athlon II, Opteron)
- AM2+ (Phenom II, Phenom, Athlon FX/X2, Athlon, Sempron, Opteron)
- AM2 (Athlon FX/X2, Athlon, Sempron, Operton)