The Double Action V1 Ball Head from Benro features separate pan and positioning controls, an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate system with double safety locks and an integrated Lock Limiter Tension Disk for drag control. Positive locking knobs control the ball head's movements. The head is constructed of precision-machined black magnesium alloy and can support up to 55 lb. An integrated bull's eye type bubble level helps maintain horizontal alignment. The base of the head connects to a tripod or monopod via a 3/8"-16 thread (1/4"-20 bushing also included) and the included quick release plate provides a 1/4"-20 screw mount.
- Double Safety Lock
- The Double Safety Lock assures rapid and secure mounting of industry standard interchangeable quick release plates and brackets.
- Integrated Lock Limiter Tension Disk
- Independently adjusts drag for specific camera weight
- Separate Pan Lock Knob with Base Scale
- A separate lock makes 360º horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- Integrated Bubble Level
- The bull's eye type bubble level allows for accurate horizontal camera positioning and alignment.