The black Maglite Pro LED Flashlight from Maglite is an updated version of the classic Maglite D-cell flashlight. For the Maglite Pro, designers preserved the iconic silhouette and functionality of the previous iteration, but replaced the incandescent bulb with an LED. Using Mag-LED Technology this light delivers extended bulb life and brighter output compared to the classic incandescent version. The 274-lumen light source is capable of producing a beam that is visible at a range of 400 yards.
Like other Maglites, the Maglite Pro is machined from a lightweight aluminum alloy, anodized inside-and-out for enhanced corrosion-resistance, and manufactured in the United States. This configuration of the Maglite operates on two D-cell batteries and weighs 23 ounces with batteries installed. Adjustable spot to flood beam focus and pushbutton activation complement the housing's build quality and weather-resistance, making the flashlight both easy to use and built to last. This Maglite Pro comes in clamshell packaging.
- 274-lumen LED light source capable of up to 400 yards of visible illumination
- Mag-LED Technology provides extended battery life, enhanced brightness, adjustable beam width
- Pushbutton activation and a turning lamp assembly for spot to flood beam focusing
- Anodized aluminum alloy housing with black finish
- Weather and shock-resistant construction
- More than 12 hours of continuous operation on two D-cell batteries