The DV401 2-Camera Car Recorder with GPS Logger from KJB Security Products allows images to be recorded in both the interior and exterior of the car. Dual camera faces forward and looks into the car with four bright LEDs, in order to record in low-light situations. Built-in GPS continuously receives and logs your exact location, speed, and direction to a SD card for later viewing and analysis on your PC. This device interfaces with Google maps to view routes. Built-in G-Shock sensor detects accidents and automatically records the previous 30 seconds leading up to the impact, even if the unit is not actively recording at the time.
To review the recording, remove the SD card from the unit, and insert into the provided SD card reader. The SD Card reader plugs into your USB port, and comes with the pre-loaded software to view the recordings.
To save the recordings, simply click the icon of a disk in the top right corner, and you can save both the internal and external recordings to your hard drive. They can then be emailed or even be uploaded to YouTube.
- 1 front view camera and 1 inside view camera
- Record images inside as well as outside of the car
- 4 LEDs for low-light recording
- GPS records location, speed, and direction for viewing on PC
- Interfaces with Google maps
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in GPS and G-Sensor
- Emergency or continuous recording
- Integrated Google map window
- Speed detection
- Coordinates (latitude and longitude)