The Gra-Vue VIO DLG-HD SD / HD-SDI Logo Generator can store 1 to 4 full-bandwidth logos uncompressed 4:2:2 quality still and / or motion logos with its own luminance key channel with 128MB memory. It has a built-in web server and through the IE browser in a control PC, you can create logos via importing MOV, etc. format pictures.
The size of each logo is variable and ranges from 1/25th to full screen. The position of the logo is programmable. The SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) and RS-232 control protocol are also built in the machine. All the configuration and operation can be done by 4 ways, which are MCU (Multipoint Control Unit) on the front panel, browser, SNMP, and RS-232.
- 20-bit processing, full-bandwidth HD-SDI video format
- Uncompressed 4:2:2 still and / or motion logo
- Up to 4 static and / or motion bugs display simultaneously
- LTC / EBU time correction with the system main clock
- Position, size, of logos changed freely and conveniently by Web UI
- 4 Control Modes: Front panel MCU, IE browser, SNMP, and RS-232
- Support tri-level and / or NTSC / PAL bi-level synchronization
- Real-time remote control and monitor
- Standard 1U frame
- Redundant PSU unites and fans