The Gra-Vue VIO DSK-HD Dual Channel HD / SD-SDI Keyer is a high-definition downstream keyer to mix the serial component digital key and fill HD signals from logo generators or / and character generator machines in an HD living program. It incorporates the requisite technology to provide a fully digital keyer.
It provides an SDI output for preview, 2 SDI program outputs, where 1 is a bypass output without power supply. You can control the keys down or up freely and easily. It is suitable for the on-air environment. The SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) and RS-232 control protocol are built-in the machine. The configuration and operation can be done in 3 ways, which are MCU (Multipoint Control Unit) on the front panel, IE on the PC, and the remote control panel.
- 20-bit processing
- Program output bypass protected for on-air applications
- Supply clean output and preview output
- Support tri-level and / or NTSC / PAL bi-level synchronization
- Auto-timing key, fill, and background inputs (up to 1 line)
- Supply GPI and RS-232 / 422 control interface
- Supply RCP for remote control
- Full control and status is provided from the front panel display
- Built-in web server
- Support SNMP
- Standard 1U frame
- Redundant PSU unites and fans