The Gra-Vue VIO AM-HD Analog Audio/AED/SDI Embedded Audio Monitor is designed for simultaneously monitoring SDI embedded audio, analog audio stereo, and AES signals with two built-in independent speakers.
The VIO AM Embedded Audio Monitor is suitable for in-studio audio monitoring. The speakers can be configured to monitor audio channels from single or multiple audio sources. For example, one speaker can be set to monitor one channel of AES and another can be set to monitor one channel of analog audio.
- Monitors various kinds of audio signals like analog audio, AES, and SDI embedded audio
- Supports up to 16 channels for SDI embedded audio, one analog audio stereo signal, and two AES
- Two built-in speakers
- Front panel includes headphone output with adjustable volume and L/R balance control knobs
- Set the audio source to monitor manually using buttons on the front panel
- Display audio PPM directly on the front panel
- Real-time EDH detection and alarm displayed by LED indicator
- 1U chassis design with redundant power and fan