The Magnus VC-20-SE Zoom Controller for Canon & Fujinon ENG provides record and zoom control for all Canon and Fujinon ENG lenses. It features an integrated, 31" long, 8-pin ENG cable that connects directly into the lens and establishes a connection. The controller can also be used with Sony EX cameras via an optional Magnus AC-ESX adapter cable.
A built-in mounting clamp allows attachment to a pan handle so you can zoom and pan with one hand and achieve a fluid look. The clamp opens up to 1.25" and also fits jibs, tubes, pipes, and bars. Zoom is regulated by a pressure-sensitive rocker switch that produces faster or slower control depending on how hard or gentle you press it. For tape-based cameras, a REC/RET button works together with a REC/RET switch to let you return to the last record position.
- Key Features
- Record and zoom controller for Canon and Fujinon ENG lenses
- Integrated 31" 8-pin ENG cable establishes a connection with the lens
- Built-in mounting clamp allows attachment to pan handles, jibs, tubes, etc.
- Pressure-sensitive wide/tele rocker switch controls zoom at variable speeds
- For tape-based cameras, a REC/RET button lets you return to the last record position
- Compatible with Sony EX cameras via an optional Magnus AC-ESX adapter cable