The SurgeX SA20 Standalone Surge Eliminator is engineered to protect independent audio and video equipment in any environment. This compact protection solution fits alongside standalone equipment, takes up minimal space, and is suitable for AV, security, and computer systems that are installed outside of a rack.
Featuring Advanced Series Mode surge elimination technology, the SA20 provides premium protection for sensitive equipment that relies on audio and video performance. Unlike common protection solutions, the SurgeX protection technology is non-sacrificial and eliminates surge energy up to 6,000V, without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances that can degrade the performance of AV systems. With SurgeX, your connected equipment will be protected from destructive spikes, surges, and inductive transients that can cause disruptions and catastrophic damage.
When fitted with the optional mounting brackets, this standalone unit easily mounts where you need it. The SA20 is rated for 20A and has 2 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles. The unit features both common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering for a comprehensive power conditioning solution.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9' (2.75m) grounded 3-wire #12 line cord
- Two grounded AC receptacles
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Protects audio-video based equipment from power disturbances and damage
- Provides 100% fail-safe, non-sacrificial protection
- Eliminates surge energy up to 6,000V/3,000A
- Features SurgeX Advanced Series Mode surge elimination technology and EMI/RFI filtering
- Improves audio and video performance
- Compact design
- A-1-1 certified
- Made in U.S.A.