The white Watershot Underwater Housing for iPhone 5 is a waterproof case that allows you to capture photos and video beneath the water's surface with your iPhone 5. It has a depth rating of 130' (40 m).
The housing provides access to most camera functions via mechanical controls and the free Watershot App, available at the App Store and on iTunes. This app maximizes basic and advanced camera capabilities, including GPS overlays and social media sharing functions.
To restore colors that get absorbed underwater and enhance contrast, you can use optional external color correction filters. The Magenta Filter for green water and the Red Filter for blue water come with an M32 thread to easily mount onto the lens bezel of the housing. Filters can be installed and removed underwater.
You can attach optional accessory lenses to the glass lens port via the lens bezel. The housing is equipped with a built-in universal tripod mount. The optional Pro Mount adapter enables the mounting of many GoPro accessories (not included). An adjustable lanyard is included.
- Depth Rating
- Safe to use at depths up to 130' (40 m)
- Optical Image Clarity
- Glass lens port and black rubberized baffle provide optical image clarity
- Lens Bezel
- Lens bezel for accessory lenses and filters
- Tripod Mount
- Tripod mount with available Pro Mount adapter for using with GoPro mounting options
- Full Suspension System
- Phone is fully suspended within the housing to protect the phone and screen against wear, tear, shock and pressure
- Works with Free App
App functions for use in the housing:
- Wake up from power save mode
- Shutter start/stop recording
- Switch between still and video modes
- Review images
- Post to Facebook and Twitter
Additional app settings:
- Rapid fire
- Use of front and back camera
- GPS overlays
- Social media messages
- Portrait and landscape modes
- YouTube upload