The Gra-Vue XIO 9030HDEMB-2AES-FS-X Embedder embeds 2-channel AES balanced audio signals into a single HD/SD-SDI signal, and outputs 2 identical serial digital signals with embedded audio and frame sync processing. The embedded audio group can be selected though the DIP switch. Not only that, the embedded mode of audio channels is also selectable, such as total embedding left or right channel, following input channels and so on.
The embedder supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf, and automatic detection of input format. It provides automatic signal equalization for up to 100m (Belden 1694A), which can improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source. The green LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply. This embedder supports SNMP and it can be managed and monitored real-time by XIO NET (the Network Management Module) via Ethernet.
- Supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf, and automatic detection of input format
- Provides automatic signal equalization for up to 100m (Belden 1694A)
- Supports hot swap plug
- Provides 3 kinds of sync modes: INT, single EXT, and Global EXT
- Green LED lights to indicate the status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet
- Used in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional fields
- Provides an individual Ref interface and frame sync processing