The Gra-Vue XIO 9030HDEMB-4AUD-FS-X HD/SD-SDI Embedder with FS Processing is a high-quality interface which embeds up to 4 analog audio signals into a single HD/SD serial digital video signal and outputs 2 identical serial digital signals with embedded audio and frame sync processing. It can detect, pass, and insert EDH into HD/SD signals. Video and audio interface adopts BNC type. Frame sync processing is available for outputs. It supports both standard and full SNMP.
The embedded audio group can be selected freely though DIP Switch. Also embedded mode of audio channels is selectable, such as total embedding left or right channel, following input channels and so on. Based on the XIO platform, this embedder supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf, and automatic detection of input format. It provides automatic signal equalization for up to 100M (Belden 1694A), which can improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source.
The LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately. It can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet. The module’s working parameters can be adjusted manually by the dial knob on the card edge or by the web browser on PC connected with Ethernet.
- Provides an individual Ref interface and frame sync processing
- Supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf, and automatic detection of input format
- Provides automatic signal equalization for up to 100M (Belden 1694A)
- Supports hot swap plug
- Provides 3 kinds of sync mode: INT, single EXT, and Global EXT
- Provides LED lights to indicate the status of signals and power supply
- Support SNMP, and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields
- 1 HD / SDI auto-sensing input, 1 BB signal input
- 4 analog audio inputs (3-pin balanced)
- 2 HD / SD-SDI outputs
- Supports PAL / NTSC for input and output
- It can detect, pass, and insert EDH into HD / SD signals
- Detect the slot position of the module automatically
- A signal status is also available indicating the input and output signals presence
- Supports inner WebSever function