Based on the XIO platform, the HD/SD-SDI Signal and Analog Audio Embedder from Gra-Vue is a high-quality embedder which embeds two channel AES balanced analog audio signals into a single HD/SD-SDI signal, and outputs 2 identical serial digital signals with embedded audio and frame sync processing.
The embedded audio group can be freely selected though a DIP Switch. Also, the Embedded mode of audio channels is selectable, such as total embedding of left or right channel, following input channels and so on. It supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 1080psf formats for input signal.
This embedder provides automatic signal equalization for up to 100m (Belden 1694A), which can improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source. The LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply for instant user notification. The embedder supports SNMP and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
- Provides an individual Ref interface and frame sync processing
- Supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 1080psf formats for input signal
- Provides automatic signal equalization for up to 100m (Belden 1694A)
- Supports hot swap plug
- INT, single EXT, and Global EXT sync modes
- Provide LED lights to indicate the status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP, and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields