The Gra-Vue XIO 9030HDDEM-4AUD-X HD/SD De-embedder extracts 2 analog audio stereo signals from a single HD/SD-SDI signal, and outputs 2 identical serial digital signals. It can detect, pass, and insert EDH into HD/SD signals and automatically detect the slot position of the module. Video interface adopts BNC type, and audio interface is 3 pin balanced type. The de-embedded audio group can be selected freely through the included DIP Switch. Also the de-embedded mode of audio channels is selectable, such as following input channels, crossing output, mixing output, and so on.
This de-embedder supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf, and automatic detection of input format. It provides automatic signal equalization for up to 100M (Belden 1694A), for good signal quality and reduced signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source. The green LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately. This de-embedder supports SNMP and it can be managed and monitored real-time by XIO NET (a Network Management Module) via Ethernet. The module’s working parameters can be adjusted manually by the dial code knob on the card edge, or by the web browser on PC.
- Supports 625i 50, 525i 60, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf, and automatic detection of input format
- Selects de-embedded audio group through DIP Switch
- Provides automatic signal equalization for up to 100M (Belden 1694A)
- Supports hot swap plug
- Provides LED lights to indicate the status of signals and power supply
- Supports SNMP, and can be managed and monitored real-time by XIO NET via Ethernet
- Used in broadcasting system, studios, and other professional fields