The SurgeX SX1115 Surge Eliminator & Power Conditioner is designed for broadcast/recording studios, custom design/build installations, and sound reinforcement applications. It has front panel connectors and a front-panel courtesy receptacle.
The SX1115 provides surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video, broadcast, and computer equipment. The units are 15A load-capable and have 8 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles (6 switched, 2 always on). The unit features both Common mode and Normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering for a comprehensive power conditioning solution.
The SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology is completely non-sacrificial. The zero let-through technology provides reliable protection. It stops all surges up to 6000V (unlimited surge current) without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9' (2.74m) grounded 3-wire #14 line cord
- Eight grounded AC outlets on rear panel (6 switched, 2 always on)
- Front panel courtesy receptacle
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Made in U.S.A.