The ProPrompter HDi Pro2 for iPhone, iPod Touch & Smartphone is a mobile teleprompter system that features an adjustable bracket that allows you to use an available iPhone, iPod Touch or most smartphones as a text source. The teleprompter works with available cameras ranging in size from small consumer camcorders to large ENG cameras. The studio quality 60/40 beamsplitter glass provides bright readable text without stealing excessive light from the image, allowing talent to read from up to 10' away. The included camera mounting hardware provides flexibility and mounting options.
The prompter lens hood accepts lenses with an outer diameter of up to 6 inches (150 mm), while the included lens sock and anti-reflection hood block reflections that could affect the image. The HDI Pro2 for iPhone, iPod Touch is made in the USA.
- The beamsplitter is a studio quality 60/40 glass that fits snugly in the trapezoidal shaped hood, and presents easily readable text to the talent, without affecting the image.
- The included camera bar, allows you to mount the prompter and available camera in the traditional manner, to a common support mounts to a tripod with a 1/4"-20 screw. A provided 1/4"-20 camera tie down thumb screw attaches your camera of choice to the camera bar. This works well with small to medium sized camcorders.
- The included rod mounts allows you to bypass the camera bar and mount the teleprompter directly to available 15mm rod supports. This is for use with larger ENG cameras that have a 15mm rod support system that may be too long to use with the camera bar mounting system.
- The package includes carbon fiber vertical adjusting rods to center your camera when using either the camera bar support or rod mount.
- The package includes a pistol grip so you can hand hold the entire rig.
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch only. Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Neither the App, iPhone, iPod Touch or smartphone are included, and must be purchased separately.