The SurgeX SX1115RT Surge Eliminator & Power Conditioner has remote control capability for use in AC power distribution systems and can be interfaced with a sequential controller such as the SurgeX SEQ. Switched receptacles can be controlled with an applied voltage (5 to 30 VDC) or contact closure switch connected to the Phoenix connector on the back panel. The connector can also be used to cascade multiple units or provide status to a central controller.
The SX1115RT provides surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video, broadcast, and computer equipment. The units are 15A load-capable and have 8 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles (6 switched, 2 always on) plus a front panel courtesy receptacle.
The unit features both common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering, SurgeX ICE - Inrush Current Elimination, and COUVS - Catastrophic Over/Under Voltage Shutdown for a complete power conditioning solution.
The SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology is completely non-sacrificial. The zero let-through technology provides the most reliable protection available. It stops all surges up to 6,000V (unlimited surge current) without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9' (2.74m) grounded 3-wire #14 line cord
- Eight grounded AC outlets on rear panel (6 switched, 2 always on)
- Front panel courtesy receptacle
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- SurgeX ICE inrush current elimination technology
- COUVS catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown
- Remote turn-on
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Made in U.S.A.