The SurgeX SX2120 Surge Eliminator & Power Conditioner provides surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video, broadcast, and computer equipment. The SX2120 Surge Eliminator is 20A, load-capable, and has 14 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles (2 switched banks of 6; 2 always on) plus a front-panel courtesy receptacle.
The unit features both common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering for a comprehensive power conditioning solution. The SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology is completely non-sacrificial. The zero let-through technology provides reliable protection. It stops all surges up to 6,000V (unlimited surge current) without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9' (2.74m) grounded 3-wire #12 line cord
- 12 grounded AC receptacles in 2 switched banks of 6 on the rear panel, 2 receptacles always on
- Front panel courtesy receptacle
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- Two power switches, one for each bank of outputs
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Made in U.S.A.