The Extra Large Biometric Rifle Safe from Barska is accessible using a technologically advanced fingerprint identification system. This safe's biometric device features an optical scanner that analyzes the scanned fingerprint and compares it to unique characteristics of those stored in the device's 120-fingerprint memory. A standard key lock provides secondary access, which works independently of the biometric scanner.
In addition to the fingerprint recognition technology, this safe is secured by a five-point deadbolt made of one-inch steel locks. Inside, the safe has an adjustable 16-rack and three removable shelves that allow the user to configure the safe to their liking. Pre-drilled holes and included hardware allow the safe to be securely mounted to the floor or wall. Access the Extra Large Biometric Rifle Safe with the touch of a finger; no need to find a key or remember a combination under duress.
- Biometric Fingerprint Technology
- Optical scanning technology provides advanced security and enables near-immediate access to valuables.
- Locking System
- The five-point deadbolt uses one-inch steel locks.
- Silent Access Mode
- Mute the safe's access notification for silent operation.
- Secondary Access
- Two included back-up keys allow emergency access in case the batteries are drained or the fingerprint ID is not recognized.
- Powder coated steel safe has pre-drilled anchor points for secure mounting.