The Biometric Wall Safe from Barska is accessible using a technologically advanced fingerprint identification system. This safe's biometric device features an optical scanner that analyzes the scanned fingerprint and compares it to unique characteristics of those stored in the device's 120-fingerprint memory. In addition to the fingerprint recognition technology, this safe is secured by two motorized steel deadbolt locks.
This configuration from Barska's Biometric Safe series is designed to be recessed into the wall and appear flush against the surface, ideal for concealing the safe behind furniture or pictures. Inside, the safe has a protective floor mat and two removable shelves for configuring the safe to fit to fit valuables. The biometric device is powered by four AA batteries. In the event that the batteries are depleted when safe access is needed, a standard key lock provides secondary access that works independently of the biometric scanner.
- Biometric Fingerprint Technology
- Enables near-immediate access to valuables; stores up to 120 fingerprints
- Locking System
- Two motorized steel deadbolt locks
- Secondary Access
- Back-up keys allow access when batteries are drained or fingerprint ID fails
- Powder coated steel safe has pre-drilled anchor points for wall mounting