The dark metallic Juice Pack Helium for Apple iPhone 5 from Mophie is 13% thinner than previous juice packs. This version snaps on to the Apple iPhone 5. This is a thin rechargeable external battery case designed to virtually double the usage time of your iPhone 5. The rechargeable lithium polymer battery is concealed inside of a form-fitting, low-profile, lightweight (2.4 oz), plastic case.
Once your Apple iPhone is snapped on to the case, a connector at the bottom mates with a port on your phone. You do not need to remove your iPhone from the juice pack to charge. If you leave the case attached to the phone, both units will simultaneously charge. Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. Charge the iPhone without removing it from the juice pack helium by using the included micro USB charging cable. An integrated LED status indicator shows how much juice is left and also indicates the charging status.
Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain out the juice pack helium first. When the juice pack helium has been drained, there is still a fully charged iPhone. The unit provides up to an additional 6 hours of Talk Time on 3G, internet use of up to 6 hours on 3G, 6 hours on LTE and 7 hours on WiFi. You'll also get about 30 hours of audio playback and 7 hours of video playback.
- Phone Case Basics
Works with Apple iPhone 5
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery concealed inside of a protective form-fitting, low-profile, lightweight, plastic case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Embedded electronics results in no signal interference with the iPhone 5
- Product Highlights
- Charge the iPhone without removing it from the juice pack air by using the included micro USB charging cable
- The case acts as a virtual speaker box, redirecting sound from the bottom of the iPhone 5 to the front, resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality
- Battery Information
- Integrated LED status indicator shows how much juice. It also indicates the charging status
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain out the juice pack air first. When the juice pack air has been drained, there is still a fully charged iPhone
- Highly condensed lithium polymer battery delivers a lot of juice in a small form factor and features built-in overcharge, short circuit and temperature protection
- An integrated LED battery status indicator shows exactly how much "juice" is left
- 1500 mAh capacity
- Talk, Internet, Audio/Video Time
- The juice pack air for iPhone 5 virtually doubles the power available to talk, surf and send
- Up to an additional 30 hours of Audio Playback
- Up to an additional 7 hours Video Playback
- Internet use up to 6 hours on 3G, up to 6 hours on LTE, up to 7 hours on Wi-Fi