The cherry S-300NEO 2-Way Coaxial Speaker System from TEAC features a rugged build with a concentric design/point source driver array that delivers a detailed mid-range, crisp highs, and a thick low end. The speakers are equipped with a bass-reflex port on the rear and an air-dump center pole system, thus ensuring that the structure of the unit is suitably set up to give the driver the airflow and cushion it needs for optimal performance. The S-300NEO Speaker System connects to your sound system via a bi-wiring connection and large, gold-plated speaker terminals.
The speaker has detachable 3-point metal cone spikes that eliminate superfluous vibrations irrespective of the location you leave it in. Moreover, this speaker system is designed with a detachable magnetic grille that can easily adapt to your surroundings. It offers good energy balance over the audible frequency range.
- Compact unit with an integrated coaxial speaker unit to suit modern interiors and audio systems
- Made of planed natural wood veneer, coated with multiple layers of varnish, and buffed for a good quality, burnished finish
- Detachable magnet-attached saran net grille with hidden grille attachment points
- Cleaning cloth for apt maintenance of enclosure surfaces
- 13cm Coaxial 2-way speaker unit with an air-dump center pole system
- Air core coil eliminates magnetic strain, while the tweeter is provided with a cowling made of special urethane to suppress unwanted vibrations and deliver clearer sound
- High-density MDF enclosure features a rear duct bass reflex system
- Bass reflex port delivers a natural and comfortable low end commensurate with the enclosure size
- Speaker terminals are gold plated and support bi-wiring to meet the needs of demanding audiophiles
- Dedicated gold-plated parts are also provided to give the users the option not to use bi-wiring
- Terminals accept banana plugs for high-grade speaker cable connections, allowing you to improve sound quality
- Dedicated full-fledged 3-point spikes and foot bases for fine tuning low-frequency response and sound coherency