The AMD FirePro W5000 Dual DisplayPort Video Card from NEC is capable of driving up to two 5 Mp displays while offering users the ability to stretch one image or application across both screens for expanded view and enhanced productivity. This PCIe card enables high-quality, high-resolution 10-bit grayscale 2D output, representing images and data with incredible sharpness and clarity.W5000 is a powerful mid-range workstation graphics card designed to deliver superior performance for CAD/CAE and Media workflows, and can process up to 1.65 billion triangles per second. This means during the design process, you can easily interact and render your 3D models. The card also offers 2GB memory and is the ideal solution for professionals working with a broad range of applications, moderately complex models and datasets as well as advanced visual effects.
- Ideal for CAD and M&E Applications
- Optimized and certified for major CAD and M&E applications, the DisplayPort Video Card delivers 1 TFLOP of single precision and 80 GFLOPs of double precision performance with outstanding reliability for the most demanding professional tasks.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2
- Full support of DisplayPort 1.2 allows simultaneous output of multiple, independent audio streams and display content at resolutions beyond standard HD (maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160). 1
- Energy Efficient
- AMD FirePro W5000 has an energy-efficient design and uses AMD PowerTune technology to dynamically optimize GPU power usage, while AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology
- AMD Eyefinity technology is an advanced multi-display technology, delivering the most immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces. 2
- AMD PowerTune Technology
- AMD PowerTune technology is a state-of-the-art power management technology that provides direct control over GPU power usage. This technology dynamically optimizes the GPU clock while keeping the workstation energy conscious, conserving electricity when it is not needed. Applications enjoy ultimate performance while intelligently conserving electricity.
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture is the next-generation architecture engineered to balance compute with 3D workloads efficiently.
- AMD ZeroCore Power Technology
- Provides exceptional idle power reduction by shutting down GPU.
- Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio (DDMA)
- Simultaneously output multiple and independent audio streams using DisplayPort 1.2.
- Video Codec Engine (VCE)
Multi-stream hardware H.264 HD Encoder.
Power efficient and faster than real-time 1080p @60f/s.
- Utilizes the unique new hardware architecture that features dual graphics engines, allowing the GPU to process two primitives per clock cycle and provide ultra-high geometry processing performance. GeometryBoost also allows users to unleash their creativity by ensuring ultra-high geometry performance and smooth handling of complex models.
- AutoDetect Technology
- As a user moves between applications or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for maximum performance.
- Full 30-Bit Display Pipeline
- Enables four times more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity.
Use HydraVision to manage desktop displays and workspaces in multi-display environments:
Explicitly set the behavior of pop-up windows and dialogs in different applications through Desktop Manager.
Provide multiple layers of desktop workspace through Multi-Desktop.
Restrict application window placement across multiple desktops through HydraGrid.