The 2TB G-DOCK ev Portable USB 3.0 HDD from G-Technology features two hot swappable 1TB 7200rpm hard drives. Each USB 3.0 compatible drive can be used individually or as a pair when placed in the included G-DOCK ev. When placed in the G-DOCK ev the drives can be configured in a variety of RAID formats including JBOD, RAID 0 and RAID 1.
The G-DOCK ev comes equipped with dual Thunderbolt ports for up to 10Gb/s data transfer speeds as well as daisy chaining capabilities. With Time Machine compatibility you can plug this drive into your Mac running Mac OS X 10.7 or higher and begin saving and backing up your data.
- G-Dock ev with Thunderbolt Technology
• Transfer rates up to 10Gb/s
• Dual Thunderbolt ports
• Ships in JBOD, with RAID 0, 1 configurable
• Hot swappability
• Kensington slot
- Hard Drives Included
- • G-Dock ev ships with 2 G-DRIVE ev hard drives
- High Capacity Rugged Drive
• Up to 2TB of configurable storage
• Ruggedize 2.5" USB 3.0 drives
- System Compatibility
• Time machine compatible
• Mac OS 10.7+