This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The matte black TA11F-G ACOG 3.5x35 Riflescope & RMO6 Red Dot LED Sight from Trijicon is designed for law enforcement and military applications. The fixed power, compact TA11F-G ACOG riflescope comes with a dual-illuminated Chevron .223 ballistic reticle pattern for use in bright to low / no light. The ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) Scope is durable and reliable.
The ACOG Scope promotes maximum situational awareness by offering magnification and both eyes open aiming. Every feature of its combat-proven design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions.
The TA11F-G ACOG 3.5 x 35 Scope with green chevron BAC reticle is calibrated for a range of 5.56 (.223 cal) flat-top rifles up to 800m. The Chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100m. The width of the Chevron reticle at the base is 5.53 MOA, which is at 19” (482.6mm) at 300m. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets.
The RM06 Red Dot LED Sight is designed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon. The Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) is also designed to be durable. This LED sight is powered by a standard CR2032 battery (included).
- Battery-Free Illumination
- Feature a tritium / fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- Military -Grade Aluminum -Alloy Housing
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Both Eyes Open Design
- Can be used as a CQB sight when shooting both eyes open utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept
- Fixed Magnification
- Less moving parts than a variable optic offer more durability: 3x fixed magnification
- Shock Resistant
Proven to withstand recoil from a 0.22LR to a 0.50BMG and everything in between
Passes U.S. Military drop test requirements
- Waterproof to 328'(100m)
- Dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging. 5 times more waterproof than military standard requirements
- Additional Features
- Combat proven
- Superior Quality Glass Lens
- Multi-coated lens provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- Additional Feature
- Standard mounting adapter comes with carry handle