The Photographer's Daypack, Model 750, was designed for one camera with attached lens and motor drive in Tamrac's patented Lens-Bridge with Lens-Gate Divider System. Adjustable, foam-padded, compartments protect three to four lenses, a flash and accessories. The Tamrac daypacks carry your gear securely while not looking like a camera bag.
The camera compartment is quickly accessible through a double-sliding zipper that glides beneath a protective rain flap. Additional compartments and pockets provide organization and extra space. The large quick-release top flap provides complete coverage and has a zippered pocket that is perfect for maps and tickets. The thick foam padded backpack harness is contoured to disperse the weight evenly across the shoulders and back. Sternum straps prevent the shoulder straps from slipping. A Tuck-A-Way waist strap keeps the pack from bouncing and tucks away when not in use. Adjustable straps will hold a small tripod. The Model 750 is equipped with S.A.S. attachment slots (Strap Accessory System).
Constructed of fully coated PowerGrid Cordura. The camera compartment is padded in thick closed-cell foam, with a strong plastic platform beneath the foam.
- Looks like a daypack - serves as a camera bag
- Uniquely designed to hold a fair amount of gear
- Slide Pocket film/filter compartment slides quickly from inside the front flap to provide the quickest possible access
- The Piggyback Pocket enables many of our camera bags to work in conjunction with any rolling products that have a telescoping handle
- Lensgate Divider padded gates swing open and closed to prevent equipment from contacting each other