The black HDS200-2 HD Flow Pro Wireless Multimedia Kit from Peerless-AV provides full HD 1080p signal transfer, including 3D signal, without the hassle of running cables. This kit allows you to create HD-quality multimedia for signage, presentations, or entertainment in any location, completely un-tethered to your source device.
By simply connecting the transmitter to a multimedia device such as a computer, set-top box, or Blu-ray player and connecting the receiver to a display device, instant real-time HD digital audio and video can be placed into any commercial or residential setting. This wireless multimedia kit transmits through the walls and floors to allow the components to be neatly tucked away in an AV rack or media cabinet, and is suitable for quick and easy installation.
The featured Multicast Wireless Mode is a pre-configured setting that enables the transmitter to stream AV media from 1 transmitter to up to 4 receivers.
Note! Works with passive 3D signals.
- Low latency at ≤ 30ms.
- Supports both digital (HDMI) and analog (component & composite) video/audio.
- Supports Wireless or Wired Connection - IEEE 802.11n 5 GHz WiFi, LAN connection.
- 2 internal antennas (supporting MIMO).
- HDCP v1.1 compliant.
- Supports Both DTV & VESA Standards: DTV: 1920 x 1080i60/p60, 1280 x 720p 60, 720 x 480i60/p60, VESA: WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050), SXGA (1280 x 1024), WXGA (1280 x 800), XGA (1024 x 768), SVGA (800 x 600), VGA (640 x 480).
- Supports passive 3D content.
- Plug-and-play setup requires no software programming.
- Full HD 1080p (60Hz) (24/30/60 fps) and passive 3D signal flow, efficient for signal streaming.
- Long-range, high-quality streaming up to 131' (40m) with no reduction of picture quality.
- Multicast up to 4 HD FlowTM Pro wireless receivers. 1
- Instant real-time transmission of full HD media
- Transmits through walls and ceilings for multi-room streaming capability
- The HD Flow Pro (802.11n) private network resists interference and network sharing from nearby wireless routers
- Built-in IR does not require line-of-sight placement to control source devices such as DVR/set-top box, satellite box, Blu-ray/DVD player, media server, VCR, and game console
- Plug-and-play setup requires no software or driver installation