The tan Countryman B2D Lavalier Microphone from Shure delivers high-quality sound and isolation with a low profile that enables a wide variety of placement options.
A tight hypercardioid polar pattern provides an extra 6 to 10 dB of headroom compared to an omnidirectional lavalier, reducing feedback, ambient noise, room rumble, and phase cancellations.
With a diameter of only 0.1" (2.5mm), the mic capsule virtually disappears when worn. A frequency response of 50 Hz to 18 kHz makes for a natural, intelligible sound, even at a wide range of distance from the mouth. The detachable TA4F connector is compatible with Shure wireless transmitters.
- Easily hidden in hair and costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater, and broadcast applications
- Natural vocal reproduction with excellent intelligibility
- Rejects surrounding noise
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Rugged build quality for repeated, dependable performance
- Includes 5.0' (1.5m) cable, carrying case, windscreen, single isolation clip, protective cap, and detachable connector