The nVIDIA Quadro K4000 Display Card from PNY Technologies is a PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics card featuring 768 CUDA cores along with 3GBs of GDDR5 GPU memory for enhanced graphics performance. With a 192-bit memory interface you benefit from memory bandwidth up to 134.0GB/s.
The Quadro K4000 comes equipped with one DVI and two DisplayPort connecters, supporting the use of up to four simultaneous displays. Included adapters provide further display support, with one DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter and one DVI-I to VGA adapter. Once connected, you'll benefit from an ultra-high resolution of 3840 × 2160 at 60Hz via the DisplayPort 1.2 input.
- nVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
- nVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes.
- Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
- Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
- nVIDIA Parallel DataCache
- Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive enhanced throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics, and texture filtering.
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- Forward and backward compatibility with a variety of software drivers. This simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro-based products work with the same driver software.
- Bindless Textures
- Increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
- nVIDIA SMX
- Take advantage of enhanced performance and efficiency through this new, innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
- H.264 Encoder
- Dedicated H.264 encode engine that's independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
- PCI Express 2.0 Compliance
- Enables data transfer rate up to 5GB/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16GB/sec bi-directional (16 GB/sec in each direction).
- Ultra-Quiet Design
- Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- nVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
- Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without a performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- nVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
- Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
- nVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
- This software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing enhanced end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
- Multi-Display Support
- The display engine in the NVIDIA Kepler GPU drives up to four displays simultaneously, whether they're directly connected to the board or connected using a single cable using DisplayPort 1.2's new multi-streaming capabilities. With support for the DisplayPort 1.2 standard, each DisplayPort connector is also capable of driving ultra-high resolutions like 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz with 30-bit color. The flexible display connectivity of the Quadro family makes it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment.
- DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio)
- Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support a variety of display technologies.
- Deep Color Processing and Display
- Preserve color detail and precision throughout the processing and display pipeline for smooth gradients and transitions, even on high dynamic range imagery. Each color component can be processed at up to 32-bit floating point precision and displayed at up to 12-bit precision with supported DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 1.4 displays.
- Quadro Digital Video Pipeline
- A GPU-accelerated solution for real-time acquisition, processing, and delivery of high-resolution SDI video across traditional, and now 3D video broadcast, environments. It supports uncompressed 8-, 10-, and 12-bit SDI via optional Quadro SDI Capture and Quadro SDI Output cards.
- nVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
- Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
- Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
- Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated three-pin mini-din connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to Quadro graphics card.
- nVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- nVIDIA GPUDirect for Video
- This technology allows third-party hardware to communicate directly with NVIDIA GPUs. Taking advantage of this new API addresses the historical issues of introducing too much delay or latency because devices are fully synchronized and the CPU doesn't waste cycles copying data between device drivers
- nVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
- Tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide-scale deployment. This allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.