The Vidpro MR-400 Motorized Focus & Zoom Rig features a battery-powered focus and zoom belt drive system, a height-adjustable baseplate, 3-door mattebox, and 5 lb counterweight. Integrated thumb switches on the handles control the drive belts at variable speeds dependant on the pressure you apply. A second set of identical switches is located on a rear-mounted component and enables comfortable control when you have the rig mounted on a tripod. The baseplate and shoulder pad both have 1/4" tripod-mount threads underneath.
Two, rubber, friction-contact drive belts are included (one for focus, one for zoom) and are suitable for any pitch size. Two stretch bands are included for smooth focus and zoom rings. These bands enwrap the rings and provide the drive belts with the grip necessary for friction. The motor wheels that drive the belts are shift-adjustable to enable compatibility with most all lens sizes. If you use a fixed focal lens, you're free to employ only one belt.
The main rods are 15mm in diameter and 22" long, and the rig is approximately the same length. The hand grips and shoulder pad are cushioned. The baseplate features a 1/4" camera mounting screw and is suitable for DSLRs and larger cameras. Coiled cables, two lithium-ion batteries (one a spare), and a charger are included for powering the system.
- Motorized Focus & Zoom System
- Battery-powered focus and zoom belt drive system
- Integrated thumb switches on the handles control focus and zoom at variable speeds
- A 2nd set switches is located at the rear and enables control when the rig is tripod-mounted
- The drive belts work by friction-contact and are suitable for any pitch size
- Two stretch bands are included to provide friction for smooth focus/zoom rings
- The motor wheels that drive the belts are shift-adjustable to enable compatibility with most all lens sizes
- The system is capable of running only one belt for fixed focal lenses
- Other Features
- A height-adjustable baseplate features a 1/4" camera screw and is suitable for DSLRs and larger cameras
- 3-flag mattebox
- 5 lb counterweight
- Cushioned hand grips
- The baseplate and shoulder pad both have tripod-mount threads underneath
- 15mm 22" long main rods
- Two lithium-ion batteries and a charger