The LE-003 Verifact DP Microphone from Louroe Electronics is an omni-directional, low impedance, electret condenser microphone with a built-in preamp. The microphone offers listening capabilities between the area of coverage and the Louroe Base Station, or other audio receiving devices.
Microphone assembly is mounted to the back of a single gang plastic faceplate that fits into a single gang electrical box. This microphone is compatible with all Louroe Base Stations. It can be flush or surface mounted to a wall or ceiling.
The Verifact DP microphone is applicable in scenarios like convenience stores, hospital observations rooms, warehouses, parking structures, booking rooms, interrogation rooms, casino soft count, and anywhere CCTV cameras are installed.
Note! When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, it is legally mandatory to give a public notice regarding the audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- High sensitivity to low sound pressure
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds from 15' (4.57m) away
- May be located up to 1000' (304.8m) from the base station
- Phantom powered from the Louroe Base Station
- Microphone preamp contains a sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Fits into a single gang electrical box (not included)
- Flush or surface mount to wall or ceiling