The Verifact DV Microphone from Louroe Electronics is an omni-directional electret condenser microphone designed for areas with a high risk of vandalism. This microphone is to be installed onto a stainless steel faceplate that fits into a single gang electrical box (sold separately).
With a high sensitivity to low sound pressure, this low-impedance microphone can easily pick up sounds from within a 15’ (4.57m) radius. It comes with a built-in preamp with a sensitivity switch for lowering gain, and is suitable for use in convenience stores, warehouses, booking rooms, interrogation rooms, hospital observation rooms, parking structures, Casino soft count rooms, or anywhere CCTV cameras are installed.
Note: When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES. A decal notice is included with each microphone. This disclaimer must be affixed, in plain view, at all entrances where the microphones are installed.
Wiring Requirements: For Microphone Connection: Single gang electrical box is not included
2-conductor 22-gauge shielded cable with a 24-gauge drain wire.
- High sensitivity to low sound pressure
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds up to 15' (4.57m) away
- May be located up to 1,000' (304.8m) from base station
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Microphone preamp contains a sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Fits into single gang electrical box (not included)
- Flush or surface mountable to a wall or ceiling
- Suitable for use in convenience stores, warehouses, booking rooms, interrogation rooms, hospital observation rooms, parking structures, casino soft count, or anywhere CCTV cameras are installed