The Louroe Electronics LE-075 Verifact E Microphone features a built-in pre-amp and omni directional pick-up. The electronics are mounted inside a single gang Bell Box housing that is designed for outdoor use or in a moist environment. The microphone element is mounted at the bottom of the housing. This electret condenser microphone is compatible with all Louroe base stations or IF-1, IF-2, IF-4, and IF-8 audio interface adapters. It can be mounted up to 1,000’ (304.8m) from the base station. The output of the Louroe base station or IF series audio interface adapters can interface with a DVR, IP network camera, video server, among several others.
Note! When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- High sensitivity to low sound pressure
- Omni-directional, picks up normal sounds about 15'(4.57m) away
- Phantom powered from Louroe base station
- Weather-resistant for outdoor use
- Pre-amp contains a sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Applicable in parking structures, secured walkways, building peripherals, dock, maintenance yards, entry gates, and any area requiring protection from the weather
- Only surface mount
- Produces line level output