The gray Cima 92” 16:9 HDTV Format Below Ceiling Projection Screen from Stewart Filmscreen is designed to be compatible even with the next-generation 4k capable projectors to display pictures with vibrant colors, sharper contrast, and rich detail in Ultra HD resolution. The screen’s large 92” display area lets you enjoy images and videos in 16:9 HDTV format.
Made of Stewart Filmscreen’s Tiburon material, the projection screen is suitable for use in environments that do not have proper light control. With a gain of 0.95, Tiburon reflects 95% of the light output by low-brightness projectors, reproducing deeper black levels. This results in high-contrast images, offering a cinema-like viewing experience. In addition, the low gain of 0.95 also ensures even light diffusion for uniform reflection over the entire viewing area. This eliminates the concentration of reflective output towards the center, so the projected images are uniformly sharp and detailed even at the edges of the screen. Moreover, the view is equally bright from the corner seats as well, thanks to the screen’s half gain viewing angle of over 80°.
The Tab-Guy tensioning system and consistent material uniformity ensure a smooth and completely flat screen surface, eliminating any edge curl. Thanks to the matte black overscan borders that allow for appropriate masking, the projected image appears to bleed-off the screen for professional looking presentations. This means that the audience perceives the projected image to be brighter, sharper, and of higher contrast. Moreover, to achieve the desired viewing height of the projected image, the screen also comes with a 12” black drop.
You can conveniently roll down the screen during presentations and neatly roll it up when you’re done at the push of a button. The rolled-up screen and the motor are housed in a compact white aluminum extrusion case, which can be wall mounted using the included wall mount bracket.
Apart from being mildew resistant and washable, the screen is also flame retardant. Moreover, this environment-friendly projection screen is GREENGUARD certified, which means that it is made of materials that have low chemical emissions.
Note! The gain is measured in accordance with SMPTE RP 94-2000. Resistance to fire is based on NFPA 701 Standard Methods of Fire Tests for Flame Propagation of Textiles and Films.
- Projection Surface
- 92" display area with an image size of 45 x 80"
- Supports 16:9 (1.78:1) HDTV format suitable for use in conference rooms
- Half gain viewing angle of more than 80°
- Tab-Guy tensioning system ensures a smooth and completely flat screen surface without edge curl
- 6" matte black overscan border (black drop)
- 2" bottom and 5" side masking border
- 92" black batten
- Washable and mildew resistant
- Flame retardant
- GREENGUARD certified
- Electrical System
- Electrically operated front projection screen system
- 120V motor controlled by a built-in low-voltage 12V STI trigger control system to lower or roll up the screen
- Screen rolls onto a 3.25" roller tube with an insulated drive
- Wall mountable white aluminum extrusion case houses the rolled up screen and motor 1
- Case features a removable panel door at the bottom for service access of screen material, case electrical components, and drive mechanisms
- Built-in support for Video Projector Interface Control to raise or lower screen automatically when projector is turned ON or OFF
- Electronic control via wall-mounted keypad