The IF-1 Audio Interface Adapter from Louroe Electronics is designed to connect a Louroe electret condenser microphone to a DVR, VCR, computer sound card, or any recording device with line level inputs. This interface adapter features an RCA and a 3.5mm (minijack) stereo output. This dual output functionality facilitates flexibility of connectivity, and enables you to send the audio signals from the microphones to devices with RCA or 3.5mm inputs. With variable gain adjust, you can vary the gain of the audio signal as per your requirements and prevent overdriving.
Note! When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES. A decal notice is included with each microphone. This disclaimer must be affixed, in plain view, at all entrances where the microphones are installed.
Wiring Requirements: For Microphone Connection: 2-conductor 22-gauge shielded cable with a 24-gauge drain wire.
- Acts as an interconnection device between a Louroe electret condenser microphone and a DVR, VCR, computer sound card, IP network camera or video server with audio, or any other recording device with line level inputs
- RCA and 3.5mm (minijack) stereo outputs
- Provides phantom power to the microphone
- Variable gain adjustment for input to sound card to prevent overdriving of the audio signal
- Is compatible with all Louroe microphones