The IF-2 Audio Interface Adapter from Louroe Electronics is a 2-zone interface unit that can connect up to 2 Louroe microphones to a DVR or any other recording device with line level inputs. This interface adapter features an RCA and a 3.5mm (minijack) stereo output. This dual output functionality facilitates flexibility of connectivity, and enables you to send the audio signals from the microphones to devices with RCA or 3.5mm inputs.
The audio level control potentiometer on this interface adapter unit lets you vary the audio gain as per your requirements to prevent overdriving or underdriving of the audio signals. The included audio test switch notifies the end user that audio signals are being delivered to the audio recording device. The test switch has a LED bulb that lights up whenever an audio signal is detected.
Note! Wiring Requirements: For Microphone Connection: 2-conductor 22-gauge shielded cable with a 24-gauge drain wire.
- Designed for connecting up to 2 microphones to a DVR, VCR, or any other recording device that has line level audio inputs
- Contains terminal blocks from microphone connections
- Supplies 12VDC power to the microphones
- Dual output (per microphone) to accommodate either an RCA input or 3.5mm input connection to a DVR, IP Network Camera, etc
- Gain adjust (each output) to prevent overdriving or underdriving the audio signal
- Audio test switch with indicator LED notifies you about the delivery of audio signals
- Suitable for use with IP network cameras, DVR's, Video Servers, PC soundcard modules, or other audio receiving devices that accept line level input