The Louroe LE-077 Verifact K Microphone features a modified omni-directional pattern that is designed for better audio pick up from the front of the microphone and less from the sides and back. It is especially created for areas with excessive background noise or where the ambient sound level is high. This dynamic line level microphone is pre-amplified and produces line level output. It is compatible with all Louroe audio base stations and interface adapters.
Additionally, the Verifact K microphone shock mount is used when the microphone is installed in vehicles such as buses, trams, and paddy wagons. This helps reduce vibrations, which results in improved live and recorded audio function.
The Model K microphone is not recommended where extreme sensitivity is required, like sleep disorder monitoring, speech therapy labs, among others.
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds 12' (3.6m) away
- Located up to 1,000'(304.8m) from the Louroe base station
- Sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Mounts to a ceiling or flat surface
- Phantom powered from the Louroe base station
- Companion shock mount reduces vibration when installation involves transportation vehicles.
- Applicable in convenience stores, fast food restaurants, mall shops, reception areas, public transportation vehicles, and casino soft count rooms
- Made in U.S.A