The Louroe Electronics AP-8TB 8-Zone Non-Alarming Audio Monitoring Base Station is designed for two-way listen/talkback. As a complete system, any zone can be monitored, by pressing the button switch for the desired zone. This audio monitoring unit contains a 3” (76mm) built-in speaker for monitoring audio and a built-in microphone for talking back to the remote zone. Each zone has an audio output jack (RCA) for connection to a DVR with multiple audio inputs.
This audio monitoring base station is designed to interface with a 24-hour time-lapse recorder. All Louroe Speaker/Microphones (models TLI, TLM, TLMC, TLSP, and TLO) are compatible with the AP-8TB. Special filtering enhances the sound quality of audio during playback. The distance between this base station and speaker/microphones can be up to 1,000' (304.8m). This unit is a desktop model. However, you can also fit it to a 19" (482mm) rack mount (Model: RM-1935).
This audio monitoring base station is used for different situations like jail cell monitoring, building peripherals, therapy labs, warehouse, classroom monitoring, storage facilities, daycare centers and all other places where CCTV cameras are installed.
Note! When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- Built-in 3" (76.2mm) speaker for monitoring both live audio and playback audio
- Built-in filter for improving playback from 12 / 24 hour time-lapse recorders
- Microphone output jack for each zone for connection to DVR with multiple audio inputs
- Built-in microphone for talkback to the remote speaker
- 3.5mm headphone jack on front panel
- This unit can be used either as a desktop model or can be rack mounted (19" Rack Mount: Model RM-1935) 1
- Contains internal power supply for direct connection to 120VDC source
- Made in USA