The Louroe Electronics AP-16TB 16-Zone Non-Alarming Audio Monitoring Base Station features the listen and talkback functionality. As a system (with Louroe speaker / microphones, sold separately), it provides live audio monitoring from up to 16 zones, one at a time, with a built-in 3" speaker and a built-in microphone for talkback to the remote area. Zone selection can be done by the push button. This base station is designed to interface with a 24-hour time-lapse recorder. Special filtering enhances the sound quality of audio during playback. The distance between AP-16TB base station and speaker / microphones can be up to 1,000'. This is a desk top model, or can be equipped for 19" rack mounting (rm1907 rack mount kit sold separately).
The AP-16TB Base Station has inputs and outputs to a DVR/VCR for recording and playback. In addition, each zone has an audio output for connection to a DVR with multiple audio inputs. Each zone has a switch closure for activating a camera or other device when the zone switch is pressed.
Note! It can function as a 1-way listen base station by using Louroe microphones instead of speaker/microphones.
20-conductor 22-gauge shielded cable with a 24 gauge drain wire.
Unshielded cable is not satisfactory for audio systems.
- 3" speaker for monitoring live audio
- Built-in amplification for playback from DVR/VCR
- Have 16 audio outputs for connection to a DVR with multiple audio inputs
- Provides 2-way listen and talkback to remote speaker/microphone
- Built-in microphone for talkback to remote speaker
- Switch closure (each zone) for camera activation or other annunciations (100mA maximum)
- Auxiliary microphone for talkback
- Can be 19" rack mounted (rack-mount kit sold separately)
- Applications: Observation rooms, classrooms, storage facilities, warehouses, maintenance yards, building peripherals, and anywhere where CCTV cameras are installed