The Louroe DG-12II Sound Activated Base Station is designed to offer sound activated audio monitoring. When combined with the companion unit DG-MA (listen / talkback amplifier) and interfaced with remote speaker / microphones, this 12-zone alarming base station offers a sound activated duress audio system with 2-way communication. Each zone has a variable threshold level based on frequency and sound pressure, and a variable alarm delay (from 0.1 to 3.2 sec) that can be set by using the built-in tester (included) for alarm audio and time delay.
The time delay feature is effective in reducing false alarms. The DG-12II Sound Activated Base Station is supplied with 12 zone cards. When any sound or disturbance occurs below the preset threshold level, the nearest microphone detects it and identifies the zone with a lighted LED that blinks green. If the sound increases, the LED intensifies to solid green in color. If it exceeds the preset threshold, the zone goes into alarm, with the zone LED changing to red, along with a 3-sec beep. A relay contact closes to activate the camera or other annunciation.
You can communicate with the people working at the base station with a hand-held microphone (provided) that is connected to the companion DG-MA listen / talkback amplifier. Also, you can talk and listen with the remote station by pressing the zone switch. Zone alarm can be cancelled by automatic or manual reset feature. Automatic reset can run between 3 seconds and 3 minutes. Microphones (A, B, C, D, D-V, E, K and L-DT) and all speaker/microphones (models TLI, TLM, TLMC, TLO, TLSP and TLSP-PB) are compatible with the DG-12II Sound Activated Base Station.
- 19.00" (48.26cm) rack mountable with 7" (17.78cm) height
- Variable threshold level control based on frequency and sound pressure
- Bi-color LED (each zone)
- A 3 sec audio alert tone once the zone goes into alarm
- Green when monitoring, red when in alarm
- LED zone alarm identification
- Variable alarm delay control (from 0.1 to 3.2 sec)
- NO / NC relay contacts for each zone for activating camera or other annunciations
- 2 threshold level settings - high (night) and low (day)
- Day and night threshold sensitivity switch
- Automatic or manual reset for alarm cancellation: auto reset variable from 3 sec to 3 minutes
- Built-in tester for alarm audio and time delay
- Zone expansion (for up to 6 microphones or speaker/microphones per zone using model MLA-6 Mixer)
- 3-position selector switch for monitor, off, and talkback with spring return to off
- Processes electret condenser
- Omni-directional microphones with a frequency response of 40 Hz to 15 kHz ± 1dB
- Suitable for use in applications such as: parking structures, correctional facilities, public access buildings, juvenile detention centers, elevator cabs, elevator lobbies, stairwells, and hallways
- Sports a black anodized finish
- Made in USA