The Louroe Electronics DG-25 III 25-Zone Alarming Base Station provides a sound-activated duress alarm system with two-way communication when combined with its companion unit DG-MA (listen/talkback amplifier) and interfaced with remote speaker/microphones. Each zone has a variable threshold level control, based on frequency and sound pressure level, and a variable alarm delay (from 0.1 to 3.2 seconds) that can be set by using the built-in tester (included) for alarm audio and time delay.
The time delay feature is effective in reducing false alarms. The DG-25 III Alarming Base Station is supplied with 25 zone cards. When a sound or disturbance occurs that is below the preset threshold level, the nearest microphone detects the disturbance and identifies the zone with a lighted LED that blinks green. When the sound increases, the LED intensifies to a solid green. If it exceeds the preset threshold, the zone goes into alarm, with the zone LED changing to red, along with a 3-second beep. A relay contact closes to activate a camera or other annunciation. The person at the remote station can communicate hands-free with personnel at the base station. The person at the DG-25III Base Station can talk and listen to the remote station by pressing the zone switch. Talkback to the remote station is with a hand-held microphone (provided) that is connected to the companion DG-MA Listen/Talkback Amplifier. Zone alarm can be cancelled by automatic or manual reset feature. Automatic re-set can run between 3 seconds and 3 minutes.
The DG-25 III Alarming Base Station can be cascaded up to 10 units for a total of 250 zones. All Louroe microphones (models A, B, C, D, D-V, E, K, and L-DT) and all speaker/microphones (models TLI, TLM, TLMC, TLO, TLSP, and TLSP-PB) are compatible with this base station.
- 19" rack mountable
- Variable threshold level control, based on frequency and sound pressure
- Bi-color LED (each zone); green when monitoring, red when in alarm
- Variable alarm delay control (from 0.1 to 3.2 sec)
- NO/NC relay contacts for each zone for activating camera or other annunciations
- 2 Threshold Level Settings: High (day) and low (night)
- DAY and NIGHT threshold sensitivity switch
- Automatic or Manual Reset for Alarm Cancellation: Auto reset variable from 3 sec to 3 minute
- Built-in tester for alarm audio and time delay
- Zone expansion for up to 6 microphones or speaker / microphones per zone using the Model MLA-6 Mixer (sold separately)
- Black anodized finish
- Made in USA
- Applications: Parking structures, correctional facilities, public access buildings, juvenile detention centers, elevator cabs, elevator lobbies, stairwells, and hallways