The Equinox Pro5 Underwater Housing is used with the Canon FS400 Flash Memory Camcorder. It enables you to safely shoot underwater with you camcorder up to a depth of 330’. It allows manual control of 5 functions of the camcorder: power on/off, record start/stop, zoom wide/telephoto, still photo, and memory. The housing has near-neutral buoyancy at approximately 33' (10m). It also features a BRS (Ballast Release System) that enables easy travel and fast transport to the surface should you run into trouble during your underwater video adventure. Simply pull the quick-release pin on one of the wings and wing and ballast / handle release. This causes the housing to become positive in buoyancy and shoot to surface.
- Five Manual Controls: Power on/off, record start/stop, zoom wide/telephoto, still photo, and memory
- 330' depth rating
- Close to neutral buoyancy at approximately 33' (10m)
- BRS (Ballast Release System) for easy travel if trouble occurs on a dive
- 4" flat port with flat port protector
- Rubber feet offer stability on boat decks
- D-ring on rear plate enables easy hook-up to a lanyard