The Louroe Electronics AP-4CS 4-Zone Alarming Audio Base Station is activated by a contact closure from a remote pushbutton, motion detector, door contact, or other such devices that provide power supply of 12VDC. When activated, an LED is illuminates for identifying the alarm zone, along with a three-second beep to draw the operator’s attention. Each zone has a NO/NC dry contact for activating a camera or other such device. It has a built-in microphone and speaker for providing one-way or bi-directional audio when interfaced with compatible Louroe Call Stations (DCS-12V, DCSM-12V, TLMC-12V, TLSP-PB-12V, and RCS-2-12V).
Note! When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES. A decal notice is included with each microphone. This disclaimer must be affixed, in plain view, at all entrances where the microphones are installed.
Wiring requirements depend upon the type of Remote Call Station used.
- Pushbutton or switch closure alarm activation
- Relay contact closure for each zone for activating a camera or other annunciations
- Zone LED's glow green when monitoring and red when in alarm
- Electronic beep alerts security personnel of zone alarm
- Manual and automatic alarm reset
- Built-in 20W talkback amplifier
- Built-in amplifier and 3" (76.2m) speaker for audio monitoring
- All-Call for addressing all zones simultaneously
- Security key switch for monitoring audio when not in alarm
- Output and input jack for audio recording and playback from a DVR/VCR
- Contains internal power supply for direct connection to 120 AC source
- Applications: Parking structures, elevator cabs, public access buildings security entrances, court rooms, and observation rooms