The Louroe Electronics TLO Outdoor Speaker with Microphone features a re-entry horn for high volume penetration. Weatherized for outdoor use, it houses both a microphone and speaker. In operation, the TLO provides both listen and talkback capabilities between the remote zone and a Louroe Audio Base Station. It may also be interfaced with other audio receiving devices such as DVR’s, IP network cameras, and video servers, but must be used with Louroe AOP-SP70 Audio Conversion Unit for compatibility with these units.
Note! When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
Wiring Requirements: 4 Conductor wire consisting of 2-conductor 20-gauge shielded wire with 22 gauge drain wire (microphone connection), and a 2-conductor 18-gauge unshielded wire for speaker connection, all in the same jacket.
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Omni-directional microphone and horn speaker
- May be used in damp, moist environment
- May be mounted up to 1,000' (305m) from Louroe Base Station
- 30W speaker
- Mounting bracket (2.5" in diameter) for vertical and horizontal positioning