This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Equinox Digital Underwater Housing is designed to hold the Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera. It allows easy access to various camera controls, including shutter and menu buttons, menu dial, start / stop, mode, manual & auto focus, ISO, white balance, and aperture dial. The housing has a depth rating of 250' and is neutrally buoyant when placed in water. However, when the Ballast Release System on the handles is activated the housing's buoyancy changes to positive for quick, easy travel to the water surface. It also includes a 6" dome port for accommodating a 24 to 70mm lens.
- 250' depth rating
- Mechanical controls
- 6" dome port for accommodating a 24 to 70mm lens 1
- 2-pin TTL Ikelite bulkhead strobe connector
- Neutrally buoyant in water
- Provides access to multiple camera controls
- Ballast Release System handles for quick return to the water surface
- Thermal-based polyvinyl carbonate housing
- It comes ready to be mounted on the Equinox Tri Pod Mount (sold separately)